Google

quinta-feira, março 23, 2006

Breeze


Palm trees sway
On this quiet bay
The waves crumble,
Soft and humble.
Beach sand fills me,
My dreams set free.

The blue in the sky
Lifts up high,
Bringing the waves
Into silent caves.
Beneath a tree,
My wishes flee.

A delicate wind
Flows into my mind
And brings your face
Into this place.
My heart pounds
Love surrounds.

You smile
And for awhile,
You look at me
Set me free.
You move nearer,
My emotions become clearer.

You take a seat
And I feel complete.
Words you say
Only portray every dream
I’ve seen.

Slowly, your lips draw near
And my eyes clear.
Our lips touch,
And I feel so much
The waves are churning
And my heart’s burning.

But then I awake
And our lips break.
I look around
And then look down,
For everything in that breeze

Was only a dream.

Free Hit Counter