Google

sexta-feira, junho 02, 2006

Spirit

Forgive me for my sins and the life I choose,
I pray I can meet you at the crossroads soon,
I did some things I thought you would never know,
But you showed me the light and helped me to grow,
And now I see the things I've done,
Made me be the man I’ve become,
I thank you for everything that helped me to realize,
Even when I couldn't take it and I wanted to die,
Thank you for sending me an angel from above,
A best friend,My queen,
Someone to love,
So I owe you my life and everything in it,
Thank you so much for letting me live it...
By Tony A. Matheney

2 comments:

Anonymous Anónimo said...

I say briefly: Best! Useful information. Good job guys.
»

junho 11, 2006 12:18 da manhã  
Anonymous Anónimo said...

Nice colors. Keep up the good work. thnx!
»

julho 21, 2006 7:40 da tarde  

Enviar um comentário

<< Home


Free Hit Counter