Google

segunda-feira, março 13, 2006

Life Spring



Is there anything more precious than the dawn of spring
The flowers as they bloom
The birds as they sing
The joy that such a lovely day brings
*
There was however one such sight
The love of my life
On that lovely spring night
She excelled in beauty
All of those things
*
While watching all these early buds and swallows,
I can feel tonight
that my heart's slowly growing over
sorrows as someone's horizon on smiley days might
*
that it's getting bigger like all plants around
and light as a feather,
and that all happiness that's above the ground
and a Hell of pain wouldn't really matter
*
It's longing for all things that a life as such
could give nice to thy,
and completely nothing wouldn't be too much
its eager desire and hopes are so high.
*
Everything that's happened has been just a play
of my heart on fire
my true love has never been given away
as much as I could and as I desire
*
There are, in my deeps, gentle tides of words
never let outside
I could give my heart to everyone on worlds,
yet, it would remain a lot of it inside.

2 comments:

Blogger Gillie said...

Crago, o que eu penei à procura de uma imagem bestial para associar à Primavera! Até que tive que usar Manara, né? Mas esta... tá bestial!! E o poem tb. De quem é?

março 13, 2006 7:28 da tarde  
Blogger Lobo Mau said...

O poema é uma amálgama de 2 ou 3 (não me lembro bem) que fui encontrando e guardando as passagens que mais gosto e me "tocam".
Infelizmente, perdi o rasto dos nomes dos autores. Digo infelizmente porque sou defensor de "o seu a seu dono". De qualquer forma, penso que neste caso eles não se zangam.

março 13, 2006 8:41 da tarde  

Enviar um comentário

<< Home


Free Hit Counter